Crossroad Community Church
WE ARE A NEW, DIVERSE, WELCOMING CHURCH STARTING IN THE WEST SIDE OF JERSEY CITY!
- A community of people where the hurting, the depressed, the frustrated, the confused, and the rejected can find love, acceptance, help, hope, forgiveness, guidance, and encouragement
- A community of people who respond to God’s grace by devoting their lives to God and by living in a growing relationship with Him
- A community of people who gather together regularly out of love for each other and a desire to grow
- A community of people who display the sacrificial love of Christ through service in our city in such a way that draws people toward Jesus!
- A community of people who reflect the grace of God by living in unity across barriers caused by culture, age, or status
- A community of people who create environments where people can see the message of Christ’s love demonstrated through words and actions
Paul and Hazel Manansala have been married since 2011. Hazel was raised in the West Side neighborhood of Jersey City and has lived there most of her life. Paul was born in Jersey City, but he also has roots across New Jersey and Upstate New York. Together, they have served in ministries focused on high school students and young adults in the area. But now they are very excited to experience God as they pursue His mission in Jersey City